Getting there by plane
- Toulouse Blagnac. Easy Jet, BMI, British Airways and Air France have daily scheduled flights into Toulouse, which is just over one hour driving time.
- Bergerac. Flybe and others fly into Bergerac about two hours away
- Rodez. Ryan Air flies to Rodez, which is approximately two and a half hours away.
- By auto-route Castelnau-Montratier is 20 minutes from junction 58 off the A20 and 30-40 minutes from junction 9 off the A62.
- St. Malo (Brittany Ferries) is approximately seven and a half hours drive.
There are now several possibilities for flying to the South of France. For example, Ryanair has direct connections to Carcassonne from several airports in England, Scotland and Ireland.
Flying from Denmark, there are these possibilities.
- KLM: Copenhagen/Aalborg – Toulouse. Blagnac airport is about 110 kilometers south of Castelnau.
- Ryanair: Aarhus-Stansted, Stansted-Rodez. Rodez is 130 kilometers east of Castelnau-Montratier.
- Ryanair: Billund – Girona. Girona is 75 kilometers north of Barcelona. It is 400 kilometers from Barcelona to Castelnau. The advantage of this possibility is the cheapness of car-hire in Spain.